July 1st 2020 Update: COVID-19 Regulations for all guests
- Residents of Maine, NH, VT, NY, NJ, CT may come to Maine with no restrictions (no more quarantine requirement).
- Visitors from any other states (MA, RI, PA, TX, FL, etc.) have the option to obtain a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to their visit. This negative test result will allow guests to come without quarantining. The 14 day (or entire stay if shorter) quarantine is still an option for those who do not wish or cannot get a test.
- Guests from outside ME, NH, VT, NY, NJ, CT must fill out and provide the “Maine Certification of Compliance” form upon check-in.
- Guests will need to verbally attest upon check-in that everyone in their party is free from COVID symptoms and has not had contact with anyone in the last 14 days who tested positive for COVID.
If sick or showing symptoms, been exposed to COVID-19, or coming from a hot spot of outbreak, PLEASE DO NOT COME
What We Will Be Doing Differently
We’re adopting several policies and procedures, following recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when visiting with us. Below are some of the precautionary response measures that we are taking to ensure your health and safety:
- Elevated cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Adjusting our procedures to promote social distancing
- Ongoing training for our staff
- Posting informational content regarding recommended procedures in common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods
Flexibility In Your Travel Plans
We believe in responsible and safe traveling. We understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning right now. We currently have a 72 hour cancellation/change policy. At the current time, with our opening date almost a month away this is adequate.
Abbot Trailside Advantage
Our systems in place have a unique advantage & encourage social distancing. We’ve used remote/self check in since 2013 using electronic locks, email, phone & text communication. Our cabins & motel rooms are well spaced apart, and we’ve always had a focus on exceptional cleaning procedures. We’ll be increasing our cleaning procedures to further insure your safety.
Our commitment to the health of our guests and staff will continue to be our top priority. We will continue to update this page with any further information.
We thank you for your support and loyalty and look forward to seeing all of you again soon – Matt & Jaime Snyder